Endorsements from our customers – over 50% of our business is repeat business, with a further 25% coming from referrals. Our professionalism features as a strong positive in our customer reviews.
Endorsements from our industry (Australian Furniture Removers of Australia (AFRA)) – acceptance as a fully accredited AFRA member, confirming compliance with their own high standards of service and professionalism. Reconfirmed periodically via independent AFRA audits. Recognised through numerous national AFRA awards (since 2004), for individual team members and for the business (as a whole).
We build professionalism into:
- OUR BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY – high quality service, high integrity, easy to deal with.
- OUR STANDARDS – equal to any in the industry. Customer focussed.
- OUR TEAM – through selection, training, development and ongoing support.
- OUR TEAMWORK – individual ownership with ongoing commitment to growth.
…from start to finish.
Experience has shown us that great communication (internally and externally) is a critical element of any successful move.
It is an area where problems can easily arise.
It plays a key role in minimising stress and the possibility of any misunderstanding and/or confusion arising.
You can expect that regardless of which one of us you deal with, you will find a consistency in the information provided and in our standards and approach.
Great communication is second nature to us:
- Starting with ensuring we are ALL on the ‘same page’.
- Being FRIENDLY; in our listening as well as our delivery.
- Providing COMPLETE information; based on our years of experience.
- Ensuring that all information passed on is ACCURATE; in and out.
- Always delivered in a TIMELY manner, leaving no room for doubt or worry.
- Makes us EASY to deal with.
…we deliver all we say we will.
We have confidence in saying this because of the care we take to ONLY confirm what we know we can deliver. Then making sure we follow through accordingly; taking responsibility for coming up with solutions for circumstances arising beyond our control.
We take this very seriously, after all it is our INTEGRITY and REPUTATION being put on the line every day. We have a great track record, over many years, and we aim to keep it that way…that’s why we monitor it closely on every job.
We plan it into every job by:
- Being THOROUGH – in our planning, preparations and execution.
- Being PUNCTUAL – made possible by our experience and thoroughness.
- Offering a FIXED PRICE – based on agreed volumes and timings.
- Obtaining/confirming details in WRITING – avoiding omissions/misunderstandings.